Friday, February 25, 2011

Welcome!

I am so excited to get started on this blog!  I’ve spent the last week talking to friends and family about what kinds of topics they’d like to see featured on my blog and got some really great ideas.  I hope that you will find information that will help you in your journey as a parent or person who works with people with special needs.
            If you hear of a resource or see an article that helped you, it will probably help someone else too.  I would love for you to share it with me.  You can email me whatever information you have to inchbyinchky at gmail dot com.  I really want this blog to be a place where we can share ideas and support.  The purpose is to use the bits of knowledge that each of us has and collect it in one location.

            Elizabeth

No comments: